Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A HALF CENTURY OF LIFE IN BLACK/WHITE AMERICA AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY CRIME OF HUMANITY ON BLACK RACE

In looking back over my life and all of it's over a half-century of experience.  I do not believe black racism is something people are born with.  I spent my younger years in the 1960's and 1970's.  I went to First Grade in a small town in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia in 1965.  The height of the Civil Rights movement in America.  But, as a child, I truly saw no division drawn by racism in my own personal life.

The first kid I met and became friends with in my life introduction to the public school system.  Was a black boy named Andy.  I never remember thinking he was black.  I just remember we liked the same things, same toys, same jokes, same everything.  A person is not defined by the color of their skin, even a young child recognizes that.  We connect with fellow humans through the person we recognize through their eyes.  The windows to their souls.

I remember housekeepers who sometimes brought their young child or children with them to play with us.  As they worked on cleaning our or our neighbor's homes.  We played together, laughed together, shared secrets together, shared thoughts of what our futures, "when I grow up," were as we saw them.  When Andy said he wanted to be a fireman when he grew up.  He wasn't being an "Uncle Tom," "Oreo," "not black enough" or looking at life "whitey's way."  He was just a young American kid, like every other young American kid.  Thinking about what adult career he thought would be fun, rewarding and something he wanted to be.

I remember being excited at my Grandmother's house, when her black housekeeper was going to bring over her grandchildren to play with us.  While she did her work.

I remember riding my bike through Shantytown where most of the black community lived.  On my way to buy two used tractor trailer truck inner-tubes.  That I could take home and patch so they didn't leak.  Then drill holes in a piece of plywood around the circumference of the inner tubes laid below the plywood.  To run rope through and around the inner tubes, tie off the attached  inner tubes for a river raft.  To float down the South river.  That was probably a three mile bike ride, I had to be between 6 and 8 years old, because I was 8 when I moved to Virginia Beach.

I wasn't scared riding my bike through the black neighborhood.  I didn't see angry black people wanting to beat me up.  I saw black kids playing, smiling, waving, stopping me to talk.  I saw black mothers hanging clothes on their clothes lines, waving, smiling at me, as I did so in return.  I got an occasional, "Now boys, you be careful now.  There are a lot of big trucks down that road."  Black mothers smiling and waving, looking out for my own safety.  I never remember thinking they were poor.  They didn't reflect an attitude that they were poor or anything less than I was.  It was just all people, colorless, exhibiting good people qualities and common shared values.

I was raised singing, "Jesus loves the little children.  All the children of the world red, brown, yellow, black and white. They are precious in His sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world."  I'm sure those black children were raised singing the same thing.  What positive valued parent would promote racial division to their own children, instill "you are not as good as them," in their own children?  I never remember hearing racially divisive rhetoric in my young years of life.  I never remember feeling any fear of black people nor looking down on them.  We were just all people.  I believe our common faith in Christianity for the most part, as a society served unity.  Because, we shared those common values which defined our lives and how we lived as people, regardless of color.

While I was living in that colorblind world, the same as I saw other black people interacting with me.  Reflecting a colorblind world overall.  A world away in Washington, the Democrat party was filibustering in Congress against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, to deny black people Civil Rights in America.

In THAT time in American history the black community leadership was Martin Luther King, Jr.  Who was an all positive energy black community leader.  He didn't promote violence. He didn't promote harsh racial rhetoric.  He didn't promote hatred towards others.  He didn't promote, "you can never get ahead."  He didn't promote government handouts for his people to make them weaker, instead of stronger.  He promoted racial equality, NOT racial division!  Like we see black community leaders of today do.

It's truly unfortunate that Martin Luther King was murdered.  Because, were he alive today?  I truly believe there would be no racial division in America.  Because, he would be the supreme black community leader and his message was never, "you can't because you are black," but, "you can, because you are just like everybody else."  Martin Luther King would have never supported people like Al Sharpton or the Black Panthers or even the modern day N.A.A.C.P..  Because, they are on the exact opposite side of his own displayed personal values, beliefs, speeches, writings and perspectives of America and what being black in America is all about.  He would have spoken against those in the black community who choose to loot, riot and burn down things.  Rather than justify those actions like so many black community leaders of today.

I remember after moving to Virginia Beach.  Shifting my public school education to Virginia Beach starting in the Fourth grade.  I had many black kids in my class.  Again, we all were friends.  We liked the same things, same jokes, same toys, same sports.  We laughed together, smiled together, got in trouble together, played together.  I still saw nothing but unity between the black and white kids in school.

In Junior High School, the same thing.  I was involved in the school sports programs, Football, Wrestling and Track.  We were all just one big group of colorless kids, working together, talking about life together, talking about girls together.  Enjoying, appreciating and respecting each other in true sincere friendship of depth.  Some of my best friends in school that I appreciated the most there were black kids I did sports with.  We didn't hang out after school.  But, I think we just all saw that as we lived in different communities.  So, we weren't in close proximity to hang out.

But, when I got to High School. When Jesse Jackson was at the helm of black community leadership.  Is when I remember the first sting of racism.  That's when my black friends got all wrapped up on "black power," etc..  I remember probably my closest black friend just crushing my heart one day in high school.  When I went up to him smiling and patted him on his back to talk to him.  He looked at me and said, "I can't hang out with you because you are white and I am black."  Then he totally dissed me.  That really, really hurt me deeply.  Life had forever changed in how I would see things.  Not by white on black racism, but black on white racism.  I had never rejected any of those black kids as my friends, because they were black.  They were rejecting me, because I was white.

Music was the only place I saw true sincerity of friendship across the color lines during my high school years.  Which in my life and own personal experience were lines that had been drawn by blacks against whites, not whites against blacks.  Whereas, looking back to my younger childhood days.  I can recognize that the prevailing prevalence of the Christian religion on American society.  Created a bond of common system of personal values and appreciations that seemed to have bridged the color gap.  In how myself and my black friends saw no defining differences between ourselves.  Because, in our souls we shared the same personal values, understanding of moral character, etc..  Music, as it's own religion did the same thing.  Music, in my opinion, is a religion. A common ground sharing of values, appreciations, mutual respect.

During my high school years.  The only time I felt a presence of complete racial unity and harmony, as opposed to racial division, was when sharing music with black friends.  It was odd.  Because, with those black friends I played music with?  During the actual times we were playing music together?  We were operating in a sincere, heartfelt, appreciative, respectful colorblind friendship through our shared "religion" of music.  But, when we encountered each other outside of those music moments, like in school?  Things went right back to "you are white and I am black," not from me, but, from them.  Even those who tried to carry one a publicly visible friendship outside of the shared music experience realm.  It seemed they were trying to share a sincere friendship, but were uncomfortable doing so openly.  For fear their other black friends might see them smiling, laughing enjoying my "white" company, as a friend.

In everyday life throughout my public education system experience.  I never personally, saw or experienced, white on black rejection, because of skin color.  But, only black on white rejection, because of skin color.

In college, life seemed more segregated.  There wasn't a huge black community at my college.  The only time I remember feeling any sense of prevalence of racism during my college years.  Was when I was waiting to talk to my college counselor about scheduling my next year of classes.  As I was sitting waiting for my turn to see the counselor.  There was a black kid, gloating about how he had qualified, because of his skin color, for and been given $2,000 more in financial aid grants than he actually needed to pay for his classes.  More money than he actually needed to pay for his tuition and he was going to use the extra $2,000 to buy a good car.  Which at that time would have bought a pretty decent car.  While I was sitting there with no car and feeling, "there is something terribly wrong with this situation."  He did look at me and make some snide remark like, "Don't you wish you could get this?"  I did feel a sense of resentment.

Then once I was out of college and on my own. Supporting myself, working for myself, creating my own self-employed career.  Things seemed to come back to a color blind world in my every day life.  The black kids who hung out at places I played, mostly college bars at that time.  Were in college, trying to get ahead just like the white kids.  Blacks could crack innocent white people jokes, and whites could crack innocent black people jokes and both sides laughed.  Nobody got offended.  I felt no sense of racial division in my everyday life.  I had good friends I developed whom were black and I believe they saw me in the same light, even though I was white.  We were all just people, colorless, out in the world trying to make our name, careers, futures.  To be able to buy homes, cars, raise families, etc..

Today?  I still see my life in that place I found after college once entering the real world.  Trying to make my way, raise and educate my family, just like everybody else, regardless of color.

It really hasn't been until Obama came along, elected by an obvious color blind American society.  In the fact that he got elected in the first place.  That I've felt a strong sense of racial division prevalent around me in my life.  ALL of it driven by Obama, Holder, Liberals, Democrats.  I truly was blown away the first time I was called a racist, by a Liberal/Democrat.  For simply disagreeing with an Obama policy.  Which I would have felt the exact same way about if Obama were white.  I don't even think about Obama as being black.  The only people who seem to focus on Obama's color are Liberals/Democrats themselves.  As a tool to try to make people feel like if they disagree with Obama or Holder's political policies.  Then they are some horrid moral character person, because Obama and Holder are black.

The Liberals/Democrats have been using race for six years.  To try and force people to accept things being forced upon their own lives, freedoms, liberties, rights.  Which they fundamentally disagree with on principles of those things.  Yet, are accused of disagreeing on those things, based on pure skin color.  To try and force people to accept things against their own will, that they see as hurtful to their own lives.

In the last six years, after having lived a half century in America in the black and white experience?  The racism imposed by Liberal/Democrats in our society as tool of division, "divide and conquer" upon our society?  Is the greatest period of time in my life of having to experience, black and white, division in American society.

Liberalism and the Democratic party are the most prevalent purveyors of racism.  I have experienced in my whole life.  When you use someone's skin color as a tool to try and further your own agenda, place of power through pitting races against each other?  You are the most demonic racists that could ever possibly exist.

I truly hope the black community one day wakes up and sees.  How those who claim to care about them the most, Liberals/Democrats, are their own greatest enemy holding them back in their own personal successes and achievements in our America of today.

It's the same Democrats who owned the plantations of the Old South.  Who refused to allow blacks to get a good education, to think they ever had a chance of making it on their own.  To keep them compliant as slaves under the thumb of their Democrat masters, plantation owners.  It's the same Democrats that formed and perpetuated black hatred through the Ku Klux Klan.  It's the same Democrats that filibustered to keep blacks from being allowed Civil Rights by law.  Its the same Democrats that today try to deny blacks better education to provide them self-empowerment.  Through trying to keep out of black communities, charter schools and school voucher programs.  Which allow blacks better quality education programs to allow their children to self-empower, self-elevation out of poverty and ghetto communities.

It's the same Democrats, who once owned the slave plantations of the south.  Who today, try to keep America's blacks from feeling they have a chance to make it on their own.  By creating government entitlement programs to support the blacks, so they will feel they cannot make it on their own.  Nothing has changed and nothing ever will change in America as far as blacks getting ahead as a whole race.  As long as they adhere to and believe.  Those who keep them from self-empowerment are truly not looking out for them, or advancing them as a race.

Those same Democrats that 150 years ago, did everything they could.  To keep blacks from leaving the Democrat owned plantations of the old south, by denying them quality education, hope, self-empowerment.  For the exact same reasons we see those Democrats doing the same today!  Because, if the blacks figured out they didn't have to depend on the Plantations of the old south for food, clothing and a roof over their head?  The same as if the blacks of TODAY figure out they don't have to depend on the Democrat government entitlement "Plantations" of today for food, clothing and a roof over their heads?  Then the Democrat party will cease to exist, be destroyed as a powerful force of power and control over the black community.  The exact same way the old Plantations of the south did.

Once blacks are encouraged to be independent, become well-educated, believe in themselves, feel hope, know personal opportunity is out there daily available to them too? Build their own individual better places in life?  They will no longer see the need for the Democrat party and recognize the true demoralizing impact of the Democrat party, on their race and it's advancement, throughout the Democrat party's existence in America.

By them taking advantage of the American Dream which has been achieved by so many black Americans of today.  The same black American Dream achievers in today's society.  That today's black community leaders, Liberals, Democrats call "Uncle Toms," "Oreos," "not black enough."  For simply refusing to stay on the Democrat plantations.  Whether in the days of Democrat oppression of blacks 150 years ago, purposely kept "in their places" through no sense of ability in self-empowerment... for the odds were stacked against them... BY DEMOCRATS!  Or TODAY'S Democrat oppression of blacks purposely kept "in their places" through no sense of hope in ability for self-empowerment... for the odds are stacked against them... BY DEMOCRATS!!

That's a half century of watching it all and taking it all in, through a lifetime of experience, and living a life in America.

The Democrat party has been the most racially oppressive entity in American history towards the black community, in the whole history of our nation.  Until the black community finally recognizes the sins of the Democrat party's whole history upon their race as a whole?  Nothing will ever change for them in positive, individual, self-empowerment ways as members of a race in America.  They will continue to remain with the odds stacked against them, in their own mentality.  Purposely, imposed upon them, by their own leaders.  It's a down right shame.  It's a down right crime of humanity.

The blacks who were brought to America as slaves.  Were sold into slavery to be sent to America by other powerful and greedy blacks in Africa, their original homeland. Other's of their own race, who saw the money they could make and the power they could acquire.  By selling out their own race of people into slavery.  The black community leaders of today are no different.


No comments:

Post a Comment